Bi-Mart Distribution Center
3400 W. 1st
DC Supervisor/Operations Manager
$11.25-$12.75 to start
10:30 pm - 7:00 am [Monday-Friday]
Shift hours and days off are subject to change to satisfy the needs of the company.
Operate elevated picking and loading power equipment in picking areas. Select items and cases of varying weights, sizes and shapes from picking locations, build pallets of diverse packaged products for safe transportation, load trailers with product for store shipment, and unload long haul or back-haul trailers. From time to time, the employee may be called upon to perform other duties in other areas of the distribution center.
Include, but are not limited to:
- High school diploma or GED
- An excellent record for safety, attendance and performance.
- Experience as a power equipment operator with appropriate certification.
- Ability to interact with co-workers when necessary to resolve situations with tact, civil conduct and compromise.
- A high degree of motivation and the ability to work without direct supervision.
- The ability to respond to operational requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to recognize and select correct product in correct quantities working from detailed picking instructions.
- Ability to build pallets from products of differing sizes, weights and shapes without damaging product.
- Manual dexterity necessary to work with small items in picking, packing, re-packing and shipping.
- Strength sufficient to lift up to 75 lb. without assistance, regularly, and heavier products occasional
- Ability to work on elevated equipment at heights up to 18 feet.
Open until filled
(*Please download and email completed applications to email@example.com or hand deliver to your local Bi-Mart store.)
Complete the application and drop it off or mail it to:
Bi-Mart Human Resources
220 Seneca Rd.
Eugene, OR 97402