Throughout Oregon, Washington and Idaho
Regional Pharmacy Manager
Based on qualifications and experience
Hours and days may vary depending upon workload and assignment. No Sunday or holiday schedules.
This position is responsible for operating a professional patient care oriented and profitable pharmacy by controlling expenses, efficiently scheduling and using payroll dollars, being in-stock on pharmacy items, practicing good personnel management skills and principles, consistently applying policies and procedures, keeping the pharmacy clean and in good repair, recognizing and solving problems, understanding and protecting company assets, and maintaining a high level of employee morale and customer satisfaction. Accountable for the staffing and disciplinary programs in the pharmacy, as well as any required administrative paperwork. Responsible for conducting business in compliance with State Board of Pharmacy rules and regulations.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Must be licensed by the State Board of Pharmacy of the state in which the practice of pharmacy is conducted.
- Must have ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Must have cognitive skills including ability to analyze, reason, and make decisions including the ability to perform in a reliable and confident manner.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing using the English language.
- Must have the ability to involve, motivate, and lead others.
- Must have the ability to continuously interact in a positive manner with multiple patients and employees face-to-face and over the phone and respond sensitively to patient needs and/or situations.
A completed application is required for consideration.