Two Days. Three Sessions. One Heckuva Time.
Join us for Southern Oregon’s first annual Bacon and Barrels event, at the Jackson County Expo. This event features bacon-inspired appetizer and distilled spirit sampling, whiskey lectures, fun and games, live entertainment and a full bacon Bloody Mary bar on Saturday!
Each session includes:
- Souvenir tasting glass
- Five samples from the Expo’s Sip Selection, plus five samples from each of our guest distilleries
- An appetizer sample from each competing bacon team
- Competitions and a ballot to vote for your favorites
- Spirits appreciation talks
- Live entertainment and games
SESSION ONE: Friday • 6-9PM
Winter Warm Up
Better than Bacon Bartender Competition
Creative concoctions go head-to-head – who will bring home the bacon?
SESSION TWO: Saturday • 12-3PM
Rise & Shine
Featuring a full bacon Bloody Mary bar.
SESSION THREE: Saturday • 5-8PM
For the Love of Bacon
Featuring Hot Seats, the game Who knows who best in your relationship?
$40 per session. Limited to 500 guests per session. Must be 21 or older.