What information do we collect?
Types of information we collect may include:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone (or mobile) number
- Driver's license number
- It is always your choice to provide requested information. However, without certain information it may limit Bi-Mart’s ability to provide you with requested membership, products, and/or services.
How does Bi-Mart use your information?
Product & Service Fulfillment
- Respond to requests for information about our products and services in our stores or on our website
- Connect with you regarding customer service
For Marketing Purposes
- Deliver coupons, newsletters and emails
- For example to assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries
How might information be shared?
Bi-Mart will NEVER sell or rent your personal information. We may disclose information we collect when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our members or others.
How does Bi-Mart protect your personal information?
We maintain administrative, electronic and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit or debit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. However, no database or system is completely secure or "hacker proof." You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
We will never request your credit card information or other personal information through email.
It is always your right to choose what information you provide and what information you receive from Bi-Mart.
If you would like to update your membership information, coupon book preferences, or email preferences please do so by visiting our change of address form, calling 541-344-0681, visiting or calling your local store, or by selecting the opt-out option at the bottom of any email newsletter.